Sunday, February 17, 2013

Journey into my Thoughts

Elegently graced with your presence.
It's all I can think about.
You and your aroma of a fresh shower.
Do you shower everytime before you come see me?
I'll take that as a compliment.
The way your face lights up when I open the door.
I'm not mistaken here, am I?
We're in love, right?
It's the closest thing yet, I'll take it.
You'd think we'd run out of things to do together.
Wrong.
Lets hop in your car and drive somewhere.
Hey, does your heater work?
It's freezing in here.
Alright, I guess a random blanket in your trunk will do.
You should really fix that.
I don't think you could smile any bigger than you are right now.
I can't stop laughing.
My cheeks hurt now, thanks for that.
The pain, it's tolerable, only because it's caused by you.
It's good pain, I know you wouldn't cause me the bad kind.
Thank Heavens.
Turn off the radio, lets put in a CD.
Do you have that I burnt you from a year ago?
It's already in the CD player?
You listen to it because it reminds you of me?
I think my heart just melted a little bit.
You always hold my hand at the perfect time.
I don't think anyone could ever convince me to let go.
It's getting late, we should probably head home for curfew.
One more stop?
I've never driven up here before.
Wow, the view is breath taking.
I promise if you promise.
Can you hold me a little bit tighter?
I think this is it.
I think this is love.

3 comments:

  1. "The pain, it's tolerable, only because it's caused by you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegently graced with your presence, i stole this its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's freezing in here."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete