Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tick Tock on the Clock



Lifffffffe. What?

Days, weeks, months, years... Decades. Centuries.
That's what life is. Life is time, its measured in time. Time I spent laughing, time I spent crying. The time that I spent lying to my parents and sneaking out in the middle of the night. Time I spent on facebook or twitter. Time I spent getting ready. The time that I spent sleeping in an hour too late. That's what my life is, that's what defines my life. It's what I do with my time. No one cares, unless my time affects them, right?

Being alive, I'm going to spend my TIME doing what I want. It will be the only thing I do to keep myself sane when my time gets dictated by someone else, or something else. If my life will be judged on time, then by all means, I'll use my time wisely. I'm not scared of dying, as long as I spent my life (time) doing what I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. it's your time so you have the right to stop rewind or skip it!

    ReplyDelete